top of page

Who Pays For Services?


The Rhode Island State Department of Human Services Long Term Care Waiver is one way that home care services are covered.  You can find out more information on their website


Rhode Island DEA Copay Program

The Department of Elderly Affairs Copay Program allows you to receive home care and you are responsible for a portion of the hourly cost.  More information can be obtained by calling The Point at 401-462-4444.

Private Pay

If you are ineligible for either of the above programs, we can discuss a private pay option with our very competitive rates.

bottom of page